Friday, April 24, 2009

EYEWITNESS BOOKS

I failed to understand how different boys are in their selection of books until I attempted to find interesting books for my own sons. Amazingly, my boys enjoy non-fiction books where they desire to know everything about a topic. The Eyewitness books are encyclopedias for children. I never would have selected an encyclopedia for my children for read aloud but I have spent many hours reading all the details about insect wings, knights and their armor, football equipment, fish, and many other topics. I think if your child wants to learn about a topic then it can be found in the Eye Witness Books. If money allowed, I would house them all on my shelves. As is, we have a few, have checked out many and the Insects one our treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment